Agario Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment

+62
NBK-AgaRGoD
SĆᗩᖇƳN
Skill
Extreme
markezz95
Qatill
{NBK}HAZARD
HaxZoR
SofyanGaming
ƝƁƘ ☠ кη!gнт
Peaches
Ecooh
Akhil Vivek
FodZ-Agario
Paracosm
〖ƝƁƘ〗☠ⓒⓇⒶⓢⓗ☠
Dahel
Dattarix
HazarD
SilentBition
〖ƝƁƘ〗 // ᎶØᗪ
PlussGaming
BlaZe Playz
Bayan - Agar.io
Mixy75
αяȼαηυм
GIGᗩᑎTO
camicar0718
RonnieW
Snakeeyes31
DALAW
Cyplex
Hero Blood
Crysis Vector
MarioFTW [NBK]
BrunoelPro
Exotic-agario
ScerriPro
nikkky_agario
CellDomination
Messi1011
Randomized
[NBK] Zoia
SpliT
kataleenap06
ƝƁƘ ☠ ĴᑌMᗷỖ
NJ39R
Addie140
ƝƁƘ ☠ ЯΞҜŦ
Zaebey
AutoMagical
〖ƝƁƘ〗ŤяέЖ
SkeNN
Whodat
HydroCaZual
Xeventis
[NBK] Xtreme
Krakes
masterAkaJimmY
ThekillerGamer54
〖ƝƁƘ〗Mαкнo
Admin
66 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment - Page 4 Empty Re: 〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment

Post by NBK-AgaRGoD Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:02 pm

IGN: ƝƁƘ ☠ AgaRGoD
Language: English/Spanish (mostly speak English)
NBKio skills (10/10): 9
Agar.io skills: (10/10):7
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join you clan because i love agar.io and ƝƁƘ CLAN.... I think ƝƁƘ is the best clan there is in agar.io. Honestly,i have skills, But my skills are not Perfect. But if ƝƁƘ CLAN Accept me i Will be Thankful and make videos daily .

NBK-AgaRGoD

Back to top Go down

〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment - Page 4 Empty Re: 〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment

Post by Monster Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:12 pm

IGN: 〖ƝƁƘ〗 ✧ᗰᗝᑎᔕ丅ᗴᖇ✧
Language:Romanish,italian
NBKio skills (10/10):8
Agar.io skills: (10/10):9
Why do you want to join?:To agar.io I play with you

Monster

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Loves Panda's :) I li Sat Feb 06, 2016 10:56 pm

IGN: (Usually clan tag) Max
Language: Dutch and English (Dutch is my native language) I speak English like people who are 14/15 (according to school)
NBKio skills: (10/10): To be honest I remember playing on it once, but I never play on it anymore. I forgot it existed.
Agar.io skills (10/10): This is a weird question... Ofcourse there's Micro splitrunning (starts from when you start playing), Normal splitrunning (2000/4000 mass Minimum), tricking (such as splittrick, splitpop, cannonsplit). I'd say a 8.5/10 for microsplitrunning (my teammates say I'm really good at it). A 8/10 for normal splitrunning, and a 9.5/10 for tricking. I have only failed 1 tricksplit since January 1st.
Why do you want to join?: I would love to join because I wanted to join when NBK was still famous (Before TYT, ZT etc), but never had the chance. So this time I will take my chance and join! I also need good teammates to team with. I play on Unity and am a elite member myself (I just got it, so I didn't have to chance to go for Legendary rank yet), but I feel like they aren't good for me. Because I want to improve my teaming skills and I am only able to do that if I have good teammates. They most Elite members are good, but just average (compared to the skills of the AK clan). This isn't the only reason. I'm also looking for an enjoyable clan with people who don't curse and get mad fast Smile. This is it. I hope you guys choose me!

Either I get chosen or not, good luck with the recruiting Wink

Max Beijer, an ordinary agario player and Call of Duty Fan (Bo2 zombies top 500 ranking)

Max Loves Panda's :) I li

Back to top Go down

Post by 〖ƝƁƘ〗 ALEX Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:43 pm

IGN: 〖ƝƁƘ〗fᏒᎾsᏆ
Language:ENGLISH
NBKio skills (10/10):8
Agar.io skills: (10/10):9
Why do you want to join?:
Because I need a clan to join, simply to keep me motivated And make me feel like something more.And to make people see me out there as more. I also Love playing agar.io As it is my fav Game <3
. I also love watching Your videos And playing with the name NBK from time to time. If i do not Get Accepted i would just have to Go work harder and hopefully i will be destined to what i want and what the fans want.

Iam full english/American Can type Really Fast and have a lot of time. My TimeZone is EST.

I Thank You guys/Girls for reading So much <3 Very Happy lol! afro

〖ƝƁƘ〗 ALEX

Back to top Go down

Post by [NBK] Xtreme Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:16 am

Mixy75 wrote:IGN:〖ƝƁƘ〗☠ ϻ!אy75
Age; 13 Years old
skype; mixy75yt
country; united states
Language; american
nbkio skills; 9/10
agar.io skills: 8/10
Why do you want to join?: Because nbk is my most favorite and i hate tyt i want revenge
You need 5 posts! Just 1 off!

[NBK] Xtreme

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE_OYZIg47daB48bog2narA

Back to top Go down

Post by ƝƁƘ ☠ ๔є๓✵η Sun Feb 07, 2016 3:12 am

IGN: ƝƁƘ ☠ ๔є๓✵η
Language: English
NBKio skills (10/10): 8/10
Agar.io skills: (10/10): 9/10
Why do you want to join?: I want to be part of a clan, and it seemed like a really good opportunity because, it showed up at the perfect time: almost summer break.

ƝƁƘ ☠ ๔є๓✵η

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:28 am

Locking the topic. We will resume recruitment next week! We just need to go through all the current applications!

Admin
Admin

http://agario.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:48 pm

GUYS STOP MAKING TOPICS! RECRUITMENT IS CLOSED THIS WEEK. JUST BE PATIENT.

Admin
Admin

http://agario.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4