Agario Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment

+62
NBK-AgaRGoD
SĆᗩᖇƳN
Skill
Extreme
markezz95
Qatill
{NBK}HAZARD
HaxZoR
SofyanGaming
ƝƁƘ ☠ кη!gнт
Peaches
Ecooh
Akhil Vivek
FodZ-Agario
Paracosm
〖ƝƁƘ〗☠ⓒⓇⒶⓢⓗ☠
Dahel
Dattarix
HazarD
SilentBition
〖ƝƁƘ〗 // ᎶØᗪ
PlussGaming
BlaZe Playz
Bayan - Agar.io
Mixy75
αяȼαηυм
GIGᗩᑎTO
camicar0718
RonnieW
Snakeeyes31
DALAW
Cyplex
Hero Blood
Crysis Vector
MarioFTW [NBK]
BrunoelPro
Exotic-agario
ScerriPro
nikkky_agario
CellDomination
Messi1011
Randomized
[NBK] Zoia
SpliT
kataleenap06
ƝƁƘ ☠ ĴᑌMᗷỖ
NJ39R
Addie140
ƝƁƘ ☠ ЯΞҜŦ
Zaebey
AutoMagical
〖ƝƁƘ〗ŤяέЖ
SkeNN
Whodat
HydroCaZual
Xeventis
[NBK] Xtreme
Krakes
masterAkaJimmY
ThekillerGamer54
〖ƝƁƘ〗Mαкнo
Admin
66 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment - Page 3 Empty I wanna join :D

Post by PlussGaming Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:32 pm

IGN: PussGaming / 〖ƝƁƘ〗ℙⱠƱϩϨ
Language: English, Lithuanian
NBKio skills (10/10): (u r fake mistik.. -_-) 8
Agar.io skills: (10/10): 9+
Why do you want to join?: I were NBK member, I wanna join back even that i know ur nbk.io. -_-

PlussGaming

Back to top Go down

〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment - Page 3 Empty Re: 〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment

Post by 〖ƝƁƘ〗 // ᎶØᗪ Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:59 pm

IGN: 〖ƝƁƘ〗 // ᎶØᗪ
Language:English-french
NBKio skills (10/10):7
Agar.io skills: (10/10):8
Why do you want to join?:because-while the group are either inactive or null and NBK was the first clan that I TAged in party im level 64

〖ƝƁƘ〗 // ᎶØᗪ

Back to top Go down

〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment - Page 3 Empty Re: 〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment

Post by SilentBition Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:32 pm

Admin wrote:

Hey guys.

〖ƝƁƘ〗 is back and we are recruiting. Your probably heard of us right? We were the FIRST ever clan in Agario and the biggest for the first 6 months of the game!

We grew inactive due to our leaders no longer doing YouTube videos.. BUT we are finally and OFFICIALLY back and we are recruiting!

First you need to fill out an application. * 5 post before you may apply!

If the application is accepted you will move onto part two. If it is rejected you won't.

Part two is an skype interview hosted by an mod, co-leader, or leader.

After part two you will receive some results saying if you were approved to move on to part 3. Or you were rejected.

Part 3 is us watching you play. We will go off your agar.io skills, teaming skills, and ect.

If you pass part 3 you will be a member of nbk!

Code:
IGN: 〖ƝƁƘ〗BØℓтᎥк
Language:English
NBKio skills (10/10):9
Agar.io skills: (10/10):6
Why do you want to join?:
I Want to join because i have no friends Sad and i love the nbk clan it was the first clan if Ever seen Very Happy

SilentBition

Back to top Go down

Post by HazarD Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:47 pm

IGN: HazarD
Language: Portuguese and a little English
NBKio skills: (10/10): 8-9
Agar.io/ skills: (10/10): 10
Why do you want to join?: I admire the NBK clan, when I started in agar.io was always watching you on the leaderboard when suddenly disappeared , always I wanted to enter the clan of you since I love ..

HazarD

Back to top Go down

Post by Dattarix Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:58 pm

IGN:Dattarix
Skype:Kajus ( I have a picture of a dog in a taxi cab) if you cant find me try searching kajuksas
Language:English,Lithuanian
NBKio skills (10/10):6 (because its pretty laggy for me :/)
Agar.io skills: (10/10):7
Why do you want to join?:I want to join because i really want to get better at agar.io and dominate others but i dont have the chance because nobody teams with me and i have no friends that really like agar.io

Dattarix

Back to top Go down

Post by Dahel Fri Feb 05, 2016 5:33 pm

Hi Smile

IGN: Dahel
Language: French/English (baguette accent)
NBKio skills (10/10): What is that ?
Agar.io skills: (10/10): 0/10. cuz there is always someone stronger than you to say you are a nub.
Why do you want to join?: Nbk was the first clan i ever joined.. good old times
Is Mistik in the clan ?

Dahel

Back to top Go down

Post by 〖ƝƁƘ〗☠ⓒⓇⒶⓢⓗ☠ Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:34 pm

IGN: 〖ƝƁƘ〗☠️ⓒⓇⒶⓢⓗ☠️
Language:German
NBKio skills (10/10):7
Agar.io skills: (10/10):8
Why do you want to join?: I like this clan and i wil join a good agar.io clan (:〖ƝƁƘ〗Is a very good clan (:

Sorry for my skype name Very Happy

〖ƝƁƘ〗☠ⓒⓇⒶⓢⓗ☠

Back to top Go down

〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment - Page 3 Empty i wanna join nbk

Post by Paracosm Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:00 pm

my IGN is Paracosm
my age is 14(turning 15 in july Very Happy)
skype is @gd_truer3c0rd
i live in north america
i speak english only
I am a 8/10 in NBKio if i had to rate myself
I am a 9.5/10 in regular agario
I wanna join this clan because i want people to play with all these other clans arent as real as nbk was! when i heard nbk was dead well that was a bummer so when i heard nbk is recruiting i was freaking out!!! I always wanted to bring back NBk from the dead!! i just wanna have fun with a team that started it all! hope i get pass stage one of recruiting! love NBK Smile

Paracosm

Back to top Go down

Post by FodZ-Agario Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:02 pm

[quote="Admin"]

IGN:〖ƝƁƘ〗FodZ
Language:English,Serbian
Score:106k
Level:95
NBK.io:10
Agar.io:10(Can do all splits)
Why wanna join NBK?:Wanna join the b est,first clan in the agar.io,im not typing very long description because i will say all at skype,add me on skype if u are interesting to add me in NBK,also a perfect pro! Smile

FodZ-Agario

Back to top Go down

Post by Akhil Vivek Fri Feb 05, 2016 11:02 pm

IGN: 〖ƝƁƘ〗Akhil Vivek
Age: 11 (Dont think I am immature please. I am mature and can handle myself, please consider my application)
Language: English
NBKio skills (10/10):9
Agar.io skills (10/10):10 ( I know cannon splitting, pop splitting, trick splitting, split running)
Why do you want to join?: I have spent some good time learning about agario, and I think I have good skills. I have also always been a big fan of the NBK clan. I was going to join TYT until I heard about NBK's recruiting. I heard the TYT clan did not include new members very well either. I know I am only eleven, but since I have good agario skills, I can help you guys. I also have a youtube channel for gameplay, it is Akhil Vivek. Also, because I am eleven I will have lots of time to play after I get home from school. Thanks for giving all of us this oppurtunity, and I hope you will read and consider accepting me into part 2 Very Happy

Akhil Vivek

Back to top Go down

Post by Ecooh Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:39 am

IGN: ƝƁƘ ☠ ᗴᑕᗝᗝᕼ

Ecooh

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaches Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:55 am

IGN: 〖ƝƁƘ〗Peaches
NBKio skills (9/10):
Agar.io skills: (8/10):
Why do you want to join?: Becouse I can easily get in the top three prety quick, I love to troll and I would like to join this clan to help you guys and team with other people in this clan.

Peaches

Back to top Go down

Post by Peaches Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:58 am

IGN: 〖ƝƁƘ〗Peaches
NBKio skills (10/10): 8
Agar.io skills: (10/10): 9
Why do you want to join?: Becouse I can easily get in the top three prety quick, I love to troll and I would like to join this clan to help you guys and team with other people in this clan.

Peaches

Back to top Go down

Post by ƝƁƘ ☠ кη!gнт Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:40 am

IGN: 〖ƝƁƘ〗 кη!gнт
NBKio skills (10/10): 8/10
Agar.io skills: (10/10): 9/10
Why do you want to join? to help the clan and its fans grow. Also, to entertain the fans

ƝƁƘ ☠ кη!gнт

Back to top Go down

Post by SofyanGaming Sat Feb 06, 2016 5:55 am

IGN: SofyanGaming
NBKio skills (10/10): 9
Agar.io skills: (10/10): 10
Why do you want to join?: I'm a pro in Agar.io . I can do any skill moves you have ever seen such as tricksplit , cannonsplit and popsplit. I would also like to help NBK in the journey to be known as the best clan in the game once again and destroy other clans like ZT , TYT and HERO. Thanks for reading and hope i get in

SofyanGaming

Back to top Go down

Post by HaxZoR Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:29 am

IGN: ĦαЖŻợᖇ

HaxZoR

Back to top Go down

Post by {NBK}HAZARD Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:51 am

i think your letting alot of people in is a good idea

{NBK}HAZARD

Back to top Go down

Post by {NBK}HAZARD Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:01 am

language:scottish/english
NBKio skills:5
agar.io skills:8
why i want to join: I've always been a fan of yours your the clan i nlook up to in agar.io you can change the worst situation into a good one and i want to be mentored by a meber of NBK to help me get better i mayh not have skills but i have committment to learn new skills

{NBK}HAZARD

Back to top Go down

Post by {NBK}HAZARD Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:02 am

i can also trickspplit and other things like that

{NBK}HAZARD

Back to top Go down

Post by Qatill Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:10 am

IGN:
Language: Polish, English, Russian (from csgo Very Happy)
NBKio skills (10/10):6
Agar.io skills: (10/10):6
Why do you want to join?: I want to destroy all clans and bots in lagar.io and be better than now.

Have a nice day! Wink

Qatill

Back to top Go down

Post by ƝƁƘ ☠ кη!gнт Sat Feb 06, 2016 9:27 am

IGN: ƝƁƘ ☠ кη!gнт

United states of America

Language:
English

NBKio skills
(10/10): 8/10

Agar.io skills:
(10/10): 9/10

Because I remember the old days when NBK dominated all of the servers... and I miss that. I Also believe I can make our fans grow too, and maybe even make a small career off this.

Last edited by ƝƁƘ ☠ кη!gнт on Sat Feb 06, 2016 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Wrong skype -.-)

ƝƁƘ ☠ кη!gнт

Back to top Go down

〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment - Page 3 Empty 〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment

Post by markezz95 Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:32 pm

IGN: 〖ƝƁƘ〗markezz
Language:I speak serbian,english and german:D
NBKio skills (10/10): 10
Agar.io skills: (10/10):10
Why do you want to join? I am really nice player, i was played for alot of team, i am communicative player and not angry when lose mass, agario game is for me relaxing so i was awfully when i teaming with somenoe who know split run and other tricks,ty for listening me

Last edited by markezz95 on Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

markezz95

Back to top Go down

〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment - Page 3 Empty lvl 100 and 51

Post by Extreme Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:35 pm

Admin wrote:

Hey guys.

〖ƝƁƘ〗 is back and we are recruiting. Your probably heard of us right? We were the FIRST ever clan in Agario and the biggest for the first 6 months of the game!

We grew inactive due to our leaders no longer doing YouTube videos.. BUT we are finally and OFFICIALLY back and we are recruiting!

First you need to fill out an application. * 5 post before you may apply!

If the application is accepted you will move onto part two. If it is rejected you won't.

Part two is an skype interview hosted by an mod, co-leader, or leader.

After part two you will receive some results saying if you were approved to move on to part 3. Or you were rejected.

Part 3 is us watching you play. We will go off your agar.io skills, teaming skills, and ect.

If you pass part 3 you will be a member of nbk!

Code:
IGN:
Language:
NBKio skills (10/10):
Agar.io skills: (10/10):
IGN:Majestic
Language: Urdu
I want to join bcz I was an old member of nbk and would love to play with you guys again, And from my lvl im pretty sure u guys can tell that my skills are 10/10 and ik how to do all the advanced moves
P.S I can create content too

Extreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Skill Sat Feb 06, 2016 2:47 pm

IGN : 〖ƝƁƘ〗丂Ҝ丨ㄥㄥ ✔️
Language : Finland & English
NBKio skills (10/10) : 7
Agar.io skills: (10/10):9
Why do you want to join?: Well This clan are anymore full so i like to join i been watching mistik and Clan chanel is lovely to get this nbk clan & i like to play agar.io so much i have play a Half a year a agario Smile im online so much of agar.io and chat Smile Thank you to reading this

-Skill

Skill

Back to top Go down

Post by SĆᗩᖇƳN Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:01 pm

IGN: SĆᗩᖇƳN
Language:English - Bulgarian
NBKio skills (10/10): 7
Agar.io skills: (10/10): 8
Why do you want to join?: Well This clan are anymore full so i like to join i been watching mistik and Clan chanel is lovely to get this nbk clan & i like to play agar.io so much i have play a Half a year a agario Smile im online so much of agar.io and chat Smile Thank you to reading this

SĆᗩᖇƳN

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next