Agario Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Re: 〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment

5 posters

Go down

Re: 〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment Empty Re: 〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment

Post by 〖ƝƁƘ〗ƮȼⱡƘ Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:30 pm

IGN: 〖ƝƁƘ〗ƮȼⱡƘ
Language: Serbia,English
NBKio skills (10/10): 8
Agar.io skills: (10/10): 9
Why do you want to join?: I was looking the clan to join first i tried to join hero,than tyt,and now im trying in NBK.I was following you guys when you were playing all together Very Happy

〖ƝƁƘ〗ƮȼⱡƘ

Back to top Go down

Re: 〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment Empty Re: Re: 〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment

Post by [NBK] Xtreme Fri Feb 12, 2016 7:30 pm

5 posts

[NBK] Xtreme

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE_OYZIg47daB48bog2narA

Back to top Go down

Re: 〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment Empty Re: Re: 〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment

Post by 〖ƝƁƘ〗KɪɴɢGɪᴢᴍᴏ Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:46 pm

You need at least 5 posts before you can apply!
〖ƝƁƘ〗KɪɴɢGɪᴢᴍᴏ
〖ƝƁƘ〗KɪɴɢGɪᴢᴍᴏ

Back to top Go down

Post by ༺ Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:04 pm

how to register a clan agar.io

Back to top Go down

Post by [NBK] Xtreme Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:06 pm

?

[NBK] Xtreme

Back to top Go down

Post by 〖ƝƁƘ〗2bad4u Thu Apr 07, 2016 12:27 am

IGN:〖ƝƁƘ〗2BaD4u
Language:English
NBKio skills (10/10): 9
Agar.io skills: (10/10): 10
Why do you want to join?: I always loved looking and watching many agario teams on youtube, and my friend told me about ya'll so I checked ya'll out and I was like omg I want to be in this clan. So I began playing agario more and more so I could become better and maybe even someday tryout so that maybe ya'll would recruit me. It is such an opportunity to be able to stand in front of ya'll and be able to even say anything and to be able to be one step closer to joining the clan. I overturned many big name clans that have offered to recruit me like tyt and many others, but ya'll were the clan that I have wanted to join for a long time. Ya'll have been an inspiration to me and I hope you guys can see that and give me an opportunity to show ya'll how good I am and recruit me to be on your team!!!!
Thank You,
For Your Time cheers

〖ƝƁƘ〗2bad4u

Back to top Go down

Post by [NBK] Xtreme Sat Apr 09, 2016 3:20 pm

I dont think recruitment is open. On YT, go to Mistik or Cyplex to get the latest NBK news.

[NBK] Xtreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down