Agario Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment

+62
NBK-AgaRGoD
SĆᗩᖇƳN
Skill
Extreme
markezz95
Qatill
{NBK}HAZARD
HaxZoR
SofyanGaming
ƝƁƘ ☠ кη!gнт
Peaches
Ecooh
Akhil Vivek
FodZ-Agario
Paracosm
〖ƝƁƘ〗☠ⓒⓇⒶⓢⓗ☠
Dahel
Dattarix
HazarD
SilentBition
〖ƝƁƘ〗 // ᎶØᗪ
PlussGaming
BlaZe Playz
Bayan - Agar.io
Mixy75
αяȼαηυм
GIGᗩᑎTO
camicar0718
RonnieW
Snakeeyes31
DALAW
Cyplex
Hero Blood
Crysis Vector
MarioFTW [NBK]
BrunoelPro
Exotic-agario
ScerriPro
nikkky_agario
CellDomination
Messi1011
Randomized
[NBK] Zoia
SpliT
kataleenap06
ƝƁƘ ☠ ĴᑌMᗷỖ
NJ39R
Addie140
ƝƁƘ ☠ ЯΞҜŦ
Zaebey
AutoMagical
〖ƝƁƘ〗ŤяέЖ
SkeNN
Whodat
HydroCaZual
Xeventis
[NBK] Xtreme
Krakes
masterAkaJimmY
ThekillerGamer54
〖ƝƁƘ〗Mαкнo
Admin
66 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment Empty 〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment

Post by Admin Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:49 pm

Hey guys.

〖ƝƁƘ〗 is back and we are recruiting. Your probably heard of us right? We were the FIRST ever clan in Agario and the biggest for the first 6 months of the game!

We grew inactive due to our leaders no longer doing YouTube videos.. BUT we are finally and OFFICIALLY back and we are recruiting!

First you need to fill out an application. * 5 post before you may apply!

If the application is accepted you will move onto part two. If it is rejected you won't.

Part two is an skype interview hosted by an mod, co-leader, or leader.

After part two you will receive some results saying if you were approved to move on to part 3. Or you were rejected.

Part 3 is us watching you play. We will go off your agar.io skills, teaming skills, and ect.

If you pass part 3 you will be a member of nbk!

Code:
IGN:
Language:
NBKio skills (10/10):
Agar.io skills: (10/10):
Why do you want to join?:

Last edited by Admin on Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:37 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

http://agario.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment Empty Re: 〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment

Post by 〖ƝƁƘ〗Mαкнo Sun Jan 31, 2016 8:55 pm

Good to see recruits coming back : )
Soon, we will be taking over the party servers
〖ƝƁƘ〗Mαкнo
〖ƝƁƘ〗Mαкнo

Back to top Go down

〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment Empty Re: 〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment

Post by ThekillerGamer54 Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:32 pm

Idioma:Español Latino

Pais:Argentina

Hbilidades NBK.io:Nose soy nuevo :v

Hbilidades Agar.io:Espacar y tirar mucha masa no tan rapido

¿Por que quieres unirte?:Por que quiero ser parte del clan hacer team y hablar con gente Very Happy lol! geek Cool

Fcebok:Jesus Morales
Y
Twitter:@Jesus_Morales54

Por si quieres serguirme :3

ThekillerGamer54

Back to top Go down

Post by masterAkaJimmY Sun Jan 31, 2016 11:44 pm

IGN: 〖ƝƁƘ〗ᒎᎥᗰᗰƳ
Language: Polish
NBKio skills (10/10): 6
Agar.io skills: (10/10): 5
Why do you want to join?: For some time I am looking for a clan, but did not know how to begin to look for when I started playing nbk.io much I liked it, once I noticed the words "Join NBK team", I thought "why not?" and now let's get to the question: D I would like to join a clan, just because I'm looking for people to play, I can get along with ally in agar.io probably not play as well as clan ΤψΤ players, but when it comes to kumunikacje and I get on it I can etc. I get along well, sorry about that if the text is incomprehensible, but I wrote it in google translator XD because I am weak in English, but when it comes to the game is no problem: D

Last edited by masterAkaJimmY on Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total

masterAkaJimmY

Back to top Go down

Post by Krakes Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:07 am

age=i am 14
skype=mjplyer
country=U.S.A
Language=English
NBKio skills=6
Agar.io skills= 4
Why do you want to join?=well i have been watching your clan for a while looking for a breakthrough to join and now i found it and i hope i can change the agar.io skill level from 4 to 6 or better and and i am here to seek your guidance forward in agar.io. And i also
go to school so i wont be available no skype till Friday 4 to sunday
8 so just a heads up i wont feel bad if u wont accept for that reason i will try in the summer. SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile:0

Krakes

Back to top Go down

Post by [NBK] Xtreme Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:07 am

PEOPLE 5 POSTS BEFORE YOU APPLY! Smile

[NBK] Xtreme

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE_OYZIg47daB48bog2narA

Back to top Go down

Post by Xeventis Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:43 pm

Language: Portuguese
NBKio Skills: 5
Agar.io Skills: 5/6
Why do you want to join? well im missing the NBK clan, and i loved the playstyle. NBK is a legendary clan, who deserves to dominate tyt and all other clans again..

Xeventis

Back to top Go down

Post by HydroCaZual Mon Feb 01, 2016 2:18 pm

IGN: 〖ƝƁƘ〗ᗰᗝᑎᗝ

Last edited by HydroCaZual on Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

HydroCaZual

Back to top Go down

〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment Empty Yeah

Post by Whodat Mon Feb 01, 2016 3:42 pm

〖ƝƁƘ〗Mαкнo wrote:Good to see recruits coming back   : )
Soon, we will be taking over the party servers

Whodat

Back to top Go down

Post by SkeNN Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:39 pm

IGN: I have no idea what this acronym means, it is probably already minus: /
NBKio skills (10/10): 9
Agar.io skills: (10/10): 10
Why do you want to join?: For some time I am looking for a clan, but did not know how to begin to look for when I started playing nbk.io much I liked it, once I noticed the words "Join NBK team", I thought "why not?" and now let's get to the question: D I would like to join a clan, just because I'm looking for people to play, I can get along with ally in agar.io probably not play as well as clan ΤψΤ players, but when it comes to kumunikacje and I get on it I can etc. I get along well, sorry about that if the text is incomprehensible, but I wrote it in google translator XD because I am weak in English, but when it comes to the game is no problem: D

SkeNN

Back to top Go down

Post by 〖ƝƁƘ〗ŤяέЖ Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:09 pm

IGN: 〖ƝƁƘ〗ŤяέЖ

Language: English

Agar.io skills: (10/10): 7-8

Why do you want to join?: I've been a "NBK" fan since the beginning, I would always team with them and we always ended up at the top of the leaderboard. After a while, I made the name "〖ƝƁƘ〗ŤяέЖ" and since then, I've kept it and use it every game. If I get accepted into the clan, not only will it make the game more fun for me, but make it better for all the other members as well. I always team with "NBK" members, so I thought; why not just apply to be in the actual clan itself.

Thanks for reading this Smile

Last edited by 〖ƝƁƘ〗ŤяέЖ on Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I wanted to add to it)

〖ƝƁƘ〗ŤяέЖ

Back to top Go down

Post by AutoMagical Mon Feb 01, 2016 8:43 pm

IGN: 〖ƝƁƘ〗(If I'm accepted) ☾ϻᗩᎶเcΔᒪ☽
Skype:I prefer to give this information through a less public system.
Language:English.
NBK.io skills (10/10):I don't like rating myself in any situation, but I would say I am a 9 or 10, and I mean this in the most sincere way, I oppose bragging.
Agar.io skills: (10/10): I have been playing agar.io forever and even though I detest bragging, I would say I am around a 10. The only thing I am not great at is tricksplitting, which I'm sure I can learn under proper teachers.
Why do you want to join?: I have always respected NBK clan, mostly because I have not heard many bad things about you guys. I was considering applying for TYT clan, but heard that they were cocky and disrespectful, as well as the fact that they apparently do not pay any attention to those who are new to the clan. In 〖ƝƁƘ〗, I hope I would get the to both practice and play with my clanmates, and not just the new recruits, but also the more experienced players such as the co-leaders and leaders.
I am the kind of person where even if I am not accepted for oone reason or another into 〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan, instead of giving up, I would work harder to become better at the specific subject that I failed in. I think that these are qualities that would go well in a friendly clan, which is one of the main reasons  I am applying for 〖ƝƁƘ〗.

I would love if I was graduated to stage 2, but if I am not, I will try again another time. Thanks for reading this.

-AutoMagical

AutoMagical

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaebey Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:05 pm

IGN: ℤคєℬǝץ-™
Agar.io skills: (10/10): 8-10
Why do you want to join?: I have all always loved agar.io and NBK clan i have watch a lot of NBK videos, i think NBK Is the Best clan in agar.io, I have gotten all my skill thought my agar.io time playing and watching NBK playing. If NBK had a new skill or trick i would try it with my friends till i got it perfect. If NBK accepts me i will super thankful.

-Zaebey ツ

Zaebey

Back to top Go down

〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment Empty ƝƁƘ ☠ ЯΞҜŦ's Request

Post by ƝƁƘ ☠ ЯΞҜŦ Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:15 pm

IGN: ƝƁƘ ☠ ЯΞҜŦ
Language:English
NBKio skills (10/10):7
Agar.io skills: (10/10):8
Why do you want to join?:
Because i have to be in a clan so i can have more fun teaming without telling one of my friends to come over.

ƝƁƘ ☠ ЯΞҜŦ

Back to top Go down

〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment Empty App. to join.

Post by Addie140 Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:08 pm

IGN: None
NBKio skills (10/10):9
Agar.io skills: (10/10):7
Why do you want to join?: I would like to join because i really like this game and i think i am pretty good at it... So i think i might as well put my skills to good use...

Addie140

Back to top Go down

〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment Empty NBK (join NBK clan)

Post by NJ39R Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:32 am

IGN: 〖ƝƁƘ〗 ༺Čуρℓєx༻
NBKio skills (10/10): 7
Agar.io skills: (10/10):9
Why do you want to join?: I want to join because alot of the friends talk about nbk so i like i want to join that clan so ye Very Happy

NJ39R

Back to top Go down

〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment Empty Please Accept XD

Post by ƝƁƘ ☠ ĴᑌMᗷỖ Tue Feb 02, 2016 2:43 am

[quote="Admin"]Hey guys.

〖ƝƁƘ〗 is back and we are recruiting. Your probably heard of us right? We were the FIRST ever clan in Agario and the biggest for the first 6 months of the game!

We grew inactive due to our leaders no longer doing YouTube videos.. BUT we are finally and OFFICIALLY back and we are recruiting!

First you need to fill out an application. * 5 post before you may apply!

If the application is accepted you will move onto part two. If it is rejected you won't.

Part two is an skype interview hosted by an mod, co-leader, or leader.

After part two you will receive some results saying if you were approved to move on to part 3. Or you were rejected.

Part 3 is us watching you play. We will go off your agar.io skills, teaming skills, and ect.

If you pass part 3 you will be a member of nbk!

[code]IGN:
NBKio skills (10/10):7
Agar.io skills: (10/10):6
Why do you want to join?:I think im good enough and you are a great clan.I always play as an NBK on agar.io and nbk.io so ya please accept XD and sorry for begging if you think i am Goodbye Smile

ƝƁƘ ☠ ĴᑌMᗷỖ

Back to top Go down

Post by kataleenap06 Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:06 am

IGN:  I am unsure for now.
Language:  English, some Spanish and Nepali.  I know ASL too, but what good will that do me while playing agar.io
NBKio Skills (10/10):  7
Agar.io Skills (10/10):  6
Why do you want to join?:  To put it bluntly my current clan, the ≼ᗩᖇᑕ≽, are really rude.  They don't know how to team and eat there own team members just to get the mass on purpose.  They are never on and when they are on they play terribly.  Recently the owner of the clan joined a different clan and now i'm thinking of leaving as well.  Other than that particular reason I want to join because I love playing agar.io and NBKio, and I want my playing skills to grow stronger.  I work best in teams, but can fly solo as well.  I would just really appreciate to be accepted into such a great clan like NBK.

kataleenap06

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:02 am

Do you guys not understand minimum of 5 posts?

Admin
Admin

http://agario.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by SpliT Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:00 pm

IGN: ᔕᑭᒪi丅
Language: Englsih. Franch. Arab
NBKio skills (10/10): 10/10 pirat
Agar.io skills: (10/10): 7/10 " of the lag"
Why do you want to join?: Well This Is The First Clan Ever I Know When i join Agar.io for the First time From This Moment I Was Dreaming To Join It And I Hope My Dream Come True

Last edited by SpliT on Tue Feb 02, 2016 12:03 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : .)

SpliT

Back to top Go down

Post by [NBK] Zoia Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:52 pm

Please, read ALL of the requirements.

Admin wrote:
First you need to fill out an application. *5 post before you may apply!

[NBK] Zoia

Back to top Go down

Post by Randomized Tue Feb 02, 2016 3:37 pm

IGN: яαη∂σм
Language: Norwegian (i have a quite good american accent)
NBKio skills (10/10): 7
Agar.io skills: (10/10): 6
Why do you want to join?: I want to join to challenge myself to make a living out of what i love and if you pick me to join NBK i will push myself to my limits and become a content creator and play for NBK, the clan i love.
I wanted to make youtube videos for a really long time but i didn't really have aything to get me started, so i thought, Hey! why not try to join a clan and then start making enjoyable content for other people to watch and maybe even learn to play agario better

Randomized

Back to top Go down

Post by SpliT Tue Feb 02, 2016 4:47 pm

[NBK] Zoia wrote:Please, read ALL of the requirements.

Admin wrote:
First you need to fill out an application. *5 post before you may apply!

After i Read Them I Think Im Readdy Now Wink

SpliT

Back to top Go down

〖ƝƁƘ〗Clan Introduction and Recruitment Empty can i jion ur clan plz

Post by Messi1011 Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:16 pm

SkeNN wrote:IGN: I have no idea what this acronym means, it is probably already minus: /
Agar.io skills: (10/10): 10

Messi1011

Back to top Go down

Post by [NBK] Xtreme Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:42 pm

TREX Thank you. NBK will reject if you do not have 5 posts!

[NBK] Xtreme

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE_OYZIg47daB48bog2narA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next