Agario Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to reduce agar lag - Share your tips!

4 posters

Go down

How to reduce agar lag - Share your tips! Empty How to reduce agar lag - Share your tips!

Post by Admin Wed Feb 03, 2016 6:59 am

So then, I guess I am not the only one experiencing lag on Agar.io

Here are some thing that helped my lag alot Smile

1. Close all your tabs that are irrelevant to Agar.io

2. Do not play music on YouTube or videos (not playing YouTube songs greatly improved my Agar.io game-play) [play music on your phone 'good idea xD']

3. Close programs to reduce ram usage improving your Agar.io performance (not alot of improvement but this one is for people who 'lag' ALOT)

4. Try get a wired connection as it is faster and more reliable than wireless connections

5. Go to task manager > Apps, right click on Google > Go to details >right click, set affinity> and check only one CPU processor depending on how many cores you have on your CPU

6. chrome://flags/#enable-gpu-rasterization search this in your URL and change it to enabled then 're-launch' chrome

7. Wait for Agar.io (service) to stop having aids , since they added the shop and started changing the fb code is when the lag hit hard on users (so I guess you could wait until this is fixed)

8. Use OPERA browser (sorry forgot this one Very Happy )

EXTRA: If you got any more suggestions that help reduce lag please be sure to tell us in the comments Smile

ALSO: tell us if this works for you and tell us which tips don't work for you Smile

Admin
Admin

http://agario.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

How to reduce agar lag - Share your tips! Empty Re: How to reduce agar lag - Share your tips!

Post by 〖ƝƁƘ〗Mαкнo Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:00 am

Opera is very slow for me. I use chrome.
〖ƝƁƘ〗Mαкнo
〖ƝƁƘ〗Mαкнo

Back to top Go down

How to reduce agar lag - Share your tips! Empty Re: How to reduce agar lag - Share your tips!

Post by 〖ƝƁƘ〗 // ᎶØᗪ Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:13 pm

in chrome i get 20 30 fps firefox 40 opera 60

〖ƝƁƘ〗 // ᎶØᗪ

Back to top Go down

Post by ACoolerVersionOfChaos Fri Feb 05, 2016 10:33 pm

I use an extension called agarplus.io and it makes my game a lot smoother and has an fps counter

ACoolerVersionOfChaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down