Agario Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey its me, one of the unnamed cells.

3 posters

Go down

Hey its me, one of the unnamed cells. Empty Hey its me, one of the unnamed cells.

Post by voldermort Tue Dec 22, 2015 2:54 am

Hey.

Not sure how to introduce myself.
I have been playing as an unnamed cell for about 2 weeks on the nbk servers.
Reason I play as unnamed is because I like the anonymity, I hate messing up and it always makes me feel very embarassed. Playing as anonymous without a reputation is easier for me and makes me feel a bit less awkward when I play bad.
Have noticed though that I am one of the very few players who plays as annonynous on the servers here so its not realy working lol, but I have seen few other anonymous cells as well lately.
The nbk servers are by far my favorit now and I never play on the normal servers anymore.
Been hooked to the game since I saw it and I play every day though I do play a lot less then a few months ago.

Am an older dude from the netherlands,finished college and I usually spend my days looking at stock and currency charts,waiting for an opportunity to make a trade.
Been playing all sorts of games my entire life. Chess, go,back gammon,bridge. About every board game I have played very fanatically at one point in my life and chess and go I still play on the internet now and then.
Also played several computer games but none realy got me interested until I played agario.
well that's about it, nice meeting you all in game. You are all awesome making playing on the servers here a pleasure:)

voldermort

Back to top Go down

Hey its me, one of the unnamed cells. Empty Re: Hey its me, one of the unnamed cells.

Post by 〖ƝƁƘ〗Mαкнo Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:01 am

ayy voldemort
〖ƝƁƘ〗Mαкнo
〖ƝƁƘ〗Mαкнo

Back to top Go down

Hey its me, one of the unnamed cells. Empty Re: Hey its me, one of the unnamed cells.

Post by Rokunks Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:33 am

Voldy :]

Rokunks

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down