Agario Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guide to split-running, trick-splitting, and more!

+3
Scarf
ᒎυηᎥקεя☯
Admin
7 posters

Go down

Guide to split-running, trick-splitting, and more! Empty Guide to split-running, trick-splitting, and more!

Post by Admin Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:29 pm

Need help in split-running and trick-splitting? Here is my guide for doing so. I will upload two videos when I have time to.

Split-running

Ever wanted to move faster around the map while eating more players than before? Try split-running! Here is how to do so:

1. Make sure you have a teammate and over 200 mass total.
2. Split once for some players and make sure your teammate splits for what you have behind your main piece- your smaller pieces.
3. Repeat until you've gotten the hang of it. It's that simple. Split-run when you're small, medium size, or even when you're the biggest blobs together on the leaderboard!

When it comes to split-running, the team moves faster by prohibiting as much as possible splitting backwards. This causes a circle-motion of movement, but is really not neccessary. Keep spamming spacebar to split, and the smaller pieces behind will eventually get smaller and smaller, and get to you. It's hard to explain, but it's a lot more efficient than the normal splitrunning technique. When spamming space, the largest piece doesn't split. Only the smaller ones. You move a lot faster, and rarely have to split back again. - Galaxies Nation

Trick-splitting

You've probably heard of trick-splitting many times, but what is trick-splitting? It's a very simple technique for eating players that are fleeing from you. Here are the steps:

1. Find a player to eat. Note that this only works if you, your teammate, and the enemy are all medium sized and up.
2. Tell your teammate (or you could just do it) to split a bunch of times in the direction of the enemy player. Make sure you don't feed him by mistake!
3. Once that is done, quickly split into the direction of the enemy player while eating your teammates pieces. Don't eat all of your teammate by mistake!
4. After eating your teammate's pieces, you should be big enough to eat the enemy.

Fun Facts

Did you know that if you're in 16 pieces and at least one of your pieces is over 125 mass, you can eat viruses?

Admin
Admin

http://agario.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Guide to split-running, trick-splitting, and more! Empty Re: Guide to split-running, trick-splitting, and more!

Post by ᒎυηᎥקεя☯ Sat Feb 06, 2016 4:52 pm

thanks for the tips! Smile

ᒎυηᎥקεя☯

Back to top Go down

Guide to split-running, trick-splitting, and more! Empty Re: Guide to split-running, trick-splitting, and more!

Post by Scarf Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:49 pm

If anybody need help contact me on skype: scarf-gaming

Scarf

Back to top Go down

Post by Scarf Mon Feb 15, 2016 12:28 am

Very good guide btw!

Scarf

Back to top Go down

Post by Max Loves Panda's :) I li Sun Feb 28, 2016 5:52 pm

A very disorganised guide in my opinion. If you look on the agarforums you can see a very detailed guide from Draco (Copied from VIP clan)

Max Loves Panda's :) I li

Back to top Go down

Post by [NBK] Xtreme Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:30 pm

Max Loves Panda's I li wrote:A very disorganised guide in my opinion. If you look on the agarforums you can see a very detailed guide from Draco (Copied from VIP clan)
You know you are talking trash to the leader of NBK?

[NBK] Xtreme

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCE_OYZIg47daB48bog2narA

Back to top Go down

Post by Blaze Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:17 pm

[NBK] Xtreme wrote:
Max Loves Panda's I li wrote:A very disorganised guide in my opinion. If you look on the agarforums you can see a very detailed guide from Draco (Copied from VIP clan)
You know you are talking trash to the leader of NBK?

I wouldn't really call that "talking trash". He's giving useful criticism which is a totally different thing.

Blaze

Back to top Go down

Post by [NBK] Xtreme Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:04 pm

You are right but we need a guide to the splits.

[NBK] Xtreme

Back to top Go down

Post by AgarHQ Tue Mar 22, 2016 1:20 pm

Very nice!
Just add some images to get more clarity to what you are trying to show Wink

AgarHQ

Back to top Go down

Post by [NBK] Xtreme Tue Mar 29, 2016 12:08 am

AgarHQ wrote:Very nice!
Just add some images to get more clarity to what you are trying to show Wink

Tbh, that would be pretty hard because they are not vids, but I see where you going though.

[NBK] Xtreme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum