Agario Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Upcoming release of AgarElite v2

3 posters

Go down

Upcoming release of AgarElite v2 Empty Upcoming release of AgarElite v2

Post by Admin Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:19 pm

Hi everyone,

As some of you may know, the past few weeks I've been working closely with Radet on the upcoming release of Agarelite.com. I would like to give you guys a heads up on where we currently stand and the road ahead of us.

V2 is the version where it will be possible to fully customize your Agario through a Control Panel. From pellet colours, to zoom controls, to customisable hotkeys, chat commands and user profiles. It is also the version where a lot of performance optimisations have been made to make your Agario run even smoother.

Most of the groundwork has thus far been laid out for this, although some important things have yet to be developed. For instance, V1's skin system will show skins only to your team mates, in the same party. Work is being done in order to be able to show your skin to anyone, regardless of team and party code.

It doesn't stop there. In the near future, we will release some of the most exciting features to date, such as in-game team management, a friendlist, leaderboards and stats. We will have in-game team rosters where leaders will have the ability to invite people to their team, set their tag, leaderboard color and be able to communicate with their team mates. You will be able to see who's online and who's not, join your buddy's game and chat with them 1-on-1. We will have leaderboards based on all-time high scores, both for players individually as well as teams. I could go on and on, but think I'll stop here as I don't want you guys to get too excited just yet. Wink

So, Agarplus v2 is currently in closed beta and we've been working hard on this behind the scenes. A public version is nearing, although we do not yet have a fixed release date. Early 2016 is going to be your best bet, although we may or may not release it sooner. Members of these forums will be able to access an early release preview, so make sure you stay tuned on all the news here. I greatly appreciate everyone's support and love, it's what makes me strive to move things forward. I'll see you guys around!

Thank you for your support and patience,

Admin

Admin
Admin

http://agario.omgforum.net

Back to top Go down

Upcoming release of AgarElite v2 Empty Re: Upcoming release of AgarElite v2

Post by 〖ƝƁƘ〗KɪɴɢGɪᴢᴍᴏ Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:08 pm

I can't wait!
〖ƝƁƘ〗KɪɴɢGɪᴢᴍᴏ
〖ƝƁƘ〗KɪɴɢGɪᴢᴍᴏ

Back to top Go down

Post by voldermort Fri Jan 01, 2016 2:44 am

This sounds awesome. All the work you do is very much appreciated!
If there is anything I can do to help I would like to,i can not code but I could help play test if needed.
I do not have that much free time but 2-3 hours a week is possible for this.
Anyway;gl with the project. Looking forward to it.

Off topic,also ty for your split trick and split run guide.
Started studying it and it looks very interesting,i hope one day I will become good teamer and can join clan:)

voldermort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum