Agario Talk
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats the most insane way you've gotten on the leaderboard

5 posters

Go down

Whats the most insane way you've gotten on the leaderboard Empty Whats the most insane way you've gotten on the leaderboard

Post by Jaffwee Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:55 pm

Once I got my friend and I to team up on a party server and we got #1 in like under 3 minutes. Sadly he moved away....
Jaffwee
Jaffwee

http://blog.counter-strike.net/

Back to top Go down

Whats the most insane way you've gotten on the leaderboard Empty Re: Whats the most insane way you've gotten on the leaderboard

Post by Rokunks Thu Dec 17, 2015 7:28 pm

Teaming really is great.

Rokunks

Back to top Go down

Whats the most insane way you've gotten on the leaderboard Empty Re: Whats the most insane way you've gotten on the leaderboard

Post by 〖ƝƁƘ〗Mαкнo Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:01 pm

I had sex with some girl at school. In return, she gave me agar.io mods to start with 100,000 mass.
〖ƝƁƘ〗Mαкнo
〖ƝƁƘ〗Mαкнo

Back to top Go down

Post by Defy Mon Dec 21, 2015 5:59 pm

〖ƝƁƘ〗Makho wrote:I had sex with some girl at school. In return, she gave me agar.io mods to start with 100,000 mass.

same

Defy

Back to top Go down

Post by 〖ƝƁƘ〗Mαкнo Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:04 pm

XD
〖ƝƁƘ〗Mαкнo
〖ƝƁƘ〗Mαкнo

Back to top Go down

Post by 〖ƝƁƘ〗KɪɴɢGɪᴢᴍᴏ Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:04 pm

〖ƝƁƘ〗Makho wrote:I had sex with some girl at school. In return, she gave me agar.io mods to start with 100,000 mass.

Oh my...

Get some c;
〖ƝƁƘ〗KɪɴɢGɪᴢᴍᴏ
〖ƝƁƘ〗KɪɴɢGɪᴢᴍᴏ

Back to top Go down

Post by 〖ƝƁƘ〗KɪɴɢGɪᴢᴍᴏ Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:05 pm

I was playing with my little sister and the guy in #1 place gave us all his mass... 120k
〖ƝƁƘ〗KɪɴɢGɪᴢᴍᴏ
〖ƝƁƘ〗KɪɴɢGɪᴢᴍᴏ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down